What To Expect From The 2017 Housing Market
Another year has almost come and gone. Make it your New Years resolution to make the most out of 2017! Maybe you are a first time home buyer, looking for an investment property, or looking to upgrade into a home with more space, make 2017 the year you meet your home owning goal!
- The past few years, the market has become more steady and this trend is expected to continue into 2017.
- 2017 is your year if you are looking to make a long-term investment in purchasing a home. Home values are expected to increase by up to 30% in the next three years!
- Planning on retiring in 2017? We have something for you, too! Many adorable 55+ neighborhoods have plenty of homes for sale, and our agents here at Bardell are thrilled to show you, and help you make the most out of your retirement!
- Rent prices are expected to rise in the next year. Now would be the time to go for your goal and become a homeowner!
- Pride of ownership is a wonderful and respected accomplishment. All of us here at Bardell are eager to exceed your expectations and help you find the home of your dreams!