Out & About Orlando- Veterans Day Parade
Location-Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32802
Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer and his Veterans Advisory Council will host the 20th annual City of Orlando Veterans Day Parade on Saturday, November 9, 2019 to honor the courageous men and women of the armed forces who have fought for our nation’s freedoms. The parade will feature marching bands, ROTC units, active duty military, decorative floats and veterans groups from all military branches representing a wide variety of conflicts.
This year’s theme will honor WWII veterans, with the parade’s five Grand Marshals all having served during WWII.
Directions, Road Closures, and Parking
There are several parking garages and lots throughout Downtown Orlando. View a map of available parking.
- Garland (between Amelia/Concord, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- Concord (between Garland/Orange, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- Amelia (between railroad tracks/Orange, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- Orange (between Concord/Robinson, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- W Robinson (between Slate/Orange, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- E Robinson (between Broadway/Rosalind, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Livingston (between Garland, Magnolia, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- Central (between Orange/Rosalind, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Rosalind (between Central/Robinson, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Magnolia (left travel lane between Robinson/Colonial, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Orange (between Robinson, Central, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.)