Training Scholarship Terms and Conditions
The Bardell Real Estate Scholarship is a program that is committed to giving students scholarships if they can demonstrate that they are great thinkers and make clear the best ways that can showcase ingenuity in business.
We will require you to showcase via a 3-5 minute video a time that you showed fantastic business ingenuity. The video must demonstrate your potential and offer clear insight into how you went about achieving your goal. Giving real-life example will obviously give you a higher score.
If you emerge a winner, you will receive $1000 to use in funding your higher education.
To qualify for the scholarship:
You must be a student who is currently enrolled in a high school, trade school, college or university.
We are looking for people who are creative and who can use video to convince others. However, it must be geared towards personal beliefs since we encourage innovativeness in the entire presentation.
The winning video will be judged on:
The level of creativity, persuasiveness and other informative information.
• Create a video that is less than 5 minutes
• The video should be uploaded to the YouTube titled Bardell Real Estate
• Ensure that you include the link to this page in the description of the video.
• Once the video has been uploaded, you should email the active YouTube link to email@example.com. It must contain the following information:
◦ Your name, number and mailing address
◦ The name of the school you are attending and a proof of enrollment or acceptance.
◦ Your area of study
Once you submit the application, you give Bardell Real Estate permission or an ok to use and display your video for promotional and marketing purposes.
The video or the article must be submitted by 8th September 2018.
Selection of the winners will be done on 21st September 2018. The selected winner must claim his/her prize within 2 weeks after being contacted and declared a new winner.
New scholarship programs will be run every year.