Your home, Your investment,Our Responsibility!
We are a full-service real estate office licensed to conduct long-term rental activity and capable of meeting all your needs for long-term leasing We work with our clients and tenants as individuals rather than as an impersonal number to provide value. By doing our due diligence with our clients, tenants, and vendors we create a service that exceeds expectations and generates positive referrals
Providing Property Management services in the Clermont, Kissimmee, Davenport and Haines City is an essential part of our business. We remain focused on these regional areas to ensure we are able to provide outstanding service without sacrificing performance.
Out of State or Overseas – no problem, it’s what we do !! We have provided long term rental services in the Disney Orlando for Tenants relocating from out of state and Owners living overseas for many years. We go that extra mile to make sure you receive the best possible service and the most stress free experience when renting a home in the Orlando area.
Online payments, maintenance requests, statements – all of this is available 24/7 through our dedicated on-line portals. If you are already one of our clients click the link below to access your dedicated tenant portal or home owner portal.
Our Services include
- Choosing the correct program based on your individual needs, preferences, and property.
- Correctly price the property for lease based on home and community demand.
- Perform on-site overview for to confirm property condition and leasing eligibility – we also photograph the property prior to occupancy to provide an accurate representation of the property condition.
- Undertake full Background Checks on Prospective Tenants: Credit, Employment and Rental History;Properly place qualified tenant into with an appropriately prepared lease.
- Extensive marketing: Regional MLS, internet search engines, localized rent portals, localized print advertising, networking,etc.
- Handle all Leases
- Collect Security & Pet Deposits
- Collect Monthly Rent
- Perform routine maintenance and tenant requested repairs to ensure your property is maintained in compliance with guidelines
- Pool and Lawn Maintenance where required.