Other Services in Davenport FL
We are a full-service Property Management & real estate in Davenport Florida; licensed to conduct long-term rental activity and capable of meeting all your needs for long-term leasing We work with our clients and tenants as individuals rather than as an impersonal number to provide value. By doing our due diligence with our clients, tenants, and vendors we create a service that exceeds expectations and generates positive referrals
Providing Property Management services in Davenport FL is an essential part of our business. We remain focused on Davenport and the surrounding areas to ensure we are able to provide outstanding service without sacrificing performance.
A Davenport Community
Davenport is a family vacation destination in north eastern Polk County that is popular because of its close proximity to the Walt Disney World theme park. While small in size, the town is experiencing rapid growth. Most Davenport tourists stay in this town and spend their time at the major theme parks outside Orlando. However, Davenport has its own attractions that should not be missed. Visit Lake Kissimmee State Park and partake in nature trails, horse trails, and boating activities. Play a round on one of Davenport’s two large golf courses: the Highlands Reserve Golf Club and the Ridgewood Lakes Golf & Country Club. You will have access to many restaurants near your vacation rental.
Services we provide
- Choosing the correct program based on your individual needs, preferences, and property.
- Correctly price the property for lease based on home and community demand.
- Perform on-site overview for to confirm property condition and leasing eligibility – we also photograph the property prior to occupancy to provide an accurate representation of the property condition.
- Undertake full Background Checks on Prospective Tenants: Credit, Employment and Rental History; Properly place qualified tenant into with an appropriately prepared lease.
- Extensive marketing: Regional MLS, internet search engines, localized rent portals, localized print advertising, networking, etc.
- Handle all Leases
- Collect Security & Pet Deposits
- Collect Monthly Rent
- Perform routine maintenance and tenant requested repairs to ensure your property is maintained in compliance with guidelines
- Pool and Lawn Maintenance where required.
The starting point for many owners is to understand the potential rental income available for their property. To request our “Free Rent Analysis” Please fill out our form below and one of our specialists will be in contact shortly.