Homes for Rent in Clermont
We are a full-service property management in Clermont Fl; licensed to conduct long-term rental activity and capable of meeting all your needs for long-term leasing We work with our clients and tenants as individuals rather than as an impersonal number to provide value. By doing our due diligence with our clients, tenants, and vendors we create a service that exceeds expectations and generates positive referrals
Providing Property Management services in Clermont is an essential part of our business. We remain focused on Clermont and the surrounding areas to ensure we are able to provide outstanding service without sacrificing performance.
Our Services Include
- Choosing the correct program based on your individual needs, preferences, and property.
- Correctly price the property for lease based on home and community demand.
- Perform on-site overview for to confirm property condition and leasing eligibility – we also photograph the property prior to occupancy to provide an accurate representation of the property condition.
- Undertake full Background Checks on Prospective Tenants: Credit, Employment and Rental History; Properly place qualified tenant into with an appropriately prepared lease.
- Extensive marketing: Regional MLS, internet search engines, localized rent portals, localized print advertising, networking, etc.
- Handle all Leases
- Collect Security & Pet Deposits
- Collect Monthly Rent
- Perform routine maintenance and tenant requested repairs to ensure your property is maintained in compliance with guidelines
- Pool and Lawn Maintenance where required.
Clermont is a city in Lake County, Florida, United States, about 22 miles (35 km) west of Orlando and 22 miles (35 km) southeast of Leesburg. The population was 28,742 in 2010. The city is residential in character and its economy is centered in retail trade, lodging, and tourism-oriented restaurants and bars. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee–Sanford Metropolitan Statistical Area. Known as “The Choice of Champions,” Clermont’s distinct rolling hills, lakes, climate and sports facilities have earned it an international reputation as the training ground for triathletes, runners and cyclists.
The starting point for many owners is to understand the potential rental income available for their property. To request our “Free Rent Analysis” Please fill out our form below and one of our specialists will be in contact shortly.