Outdoor Resorts at Orlando
Outdoor Resorts at Orlando is a deed restricted 55 plus community located on Highway 192 just six miles west of Disney. Outdoor Resorts is conveniently located 1/2 mile to grocery shopping, 12 miles to major medical centers, 18 miles to Orlando, 28 miles to Orlando International Airport, 1 miles to SeaWorld, 15 miles to Universal Studios Florida, 32 miles to Cypress Gardens in Winter Haven, 62 miles to Tampa, and 60 miles to either the Gulf of Mexico or the Atlantic Ocean Easy access to the Interstate 4 and Highway 192 makes this a great location for people living and working throughout the Central Florida area.
This gated retirement community has a combination of manufactured park model homes, and vacant lots for an RV or a motor home. With prices starting below $50,000 this community offers affordable Florida retirement living for a range of budgets.
This adult community provides it’s residents and guests with a wide range of facilities including:
- 9 Hole Par 3 Golf Course
- Club House where residents gather for cards, bingo, suppers, dances, arts/crafts, and morning coffee with donuts
- Two Heated Swimming Pools
- Tennis & Shuffleboard Courts
- Access to Lake Davenport
- Boating & Fishing on Lake Davenport
- 24 Hour Gated Entrance
- Storage Area RV’s, trailers, & boats
- TV Station with Community Announcements